Renovated Retro Style + Park Views
**Every guest is welcomed with a bottle of SA wine and chocolate**
This 3 bedroom cottage is situated on the beach side of trendy Pt Elliot, opposite beautiful Lakala Reserve. The reserve has three ponds, fountains, kids play equipment, trees, ducks and a market every second Saturday. It is a lovely location to walk the dogs or just enjoy the relaxing views from the house. The beach and local cafes, pubs, book shop and more are a short walk away.
The property has retro beach house theme, and has a contemporary kitchen (with dishwasher), new bathroom with walk in shower, and timber floorboards throughout. There is a big deck to the rear of the property (with a gas BBQ) and a porch to the front with café setting.
Other features of the property include:
- 3 bedrooms all with built in robes.
- Cool retro furniture
- Open plan lounge , dining and kitchen.
- Renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances (and super sexy dishwasher)
- Renovated bathroom with separate toilet.
- Timber floorboards throughout.
- Laundry with washing machine.
- Split reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Loads of DVDs, books and games.
- Bullnose front verandah with cafe setting and gorgeous views to the reserve.
- Wide rear timber deck area for BBQ and outdoor entertaining – with cafe blinds. Views to the hills.
- Established easy care garden setting with fencing for dogs.
- WIFI with Netflix
3 Bedrooms (sleeps 6 people):
- One BR with 1 Queen bed
- One BR with 1 Double bed
- One BR with Bunk beds (2x Singles)
The back yard is fully fenced. The fence is dog proof wire fencing and is approx 1.2M high. The back yard is garden. There is a big park across the road for dogs that love a good run on grass.