On Encounter Lake, just 80m walk through a reserve to the saltwater lake (perfect for swimming or kayaking), and with views to the lake from the front, this three bedroom holiday home is a cracking place for your next holiday. A very short walk to the Boulevard Cafe and public lake beach, and 5 mins drive to Victor Harbor, you will be in a quiet and peaceful cul de sac but very close to local facilities.
This property is currently undergoing a makeover which includes:
- new lighting throughout
- new 5kw air conditioning system and ceiling fans in bedrooms
- new paint and blinds
- new furniture and appliances, including dishwasher
- rear landscaping
- outdoor entertaining area with lake views
Photos won’t be available until around 22 December 2017.
The configuration of the house is as per the floorplan:
- 3 bedrooms – main with walk in robe
- open plan living/dining
- kitchen with breakfast bar
- three way bathroom (separate bath/shower, separate vanity, separate toilet)
The house sleeps a maximum of 6 people and the bedroom configuration is:
- main bedroom – queen bed with luxury pillow top mattress
- second bedroom – queen bed with luxury pillow top mattress
- third bedroom – 2 x single beds with innerspring mattresses
- kayaks (2) with life jackets – fabulous for taking across the road to the lake!
- big screen HD TV
- DVD player
- books, games etc
Outside there will be an outdoor entertaining area with shade sail to enjoy the views to the lake, and a fully enclosed back yard with grass for kids and fur-kids to play!
Local features include the public “lake beach” with park on the corner of Bartel Boulevard and Matthew Flinders Drive (just a few mins walk), a local cafe (about 3 mins walk), the Victor Harbor dog park (about 3 mins drive), the Bluff (about 4 mins drive), and all the attractions of Victor Harbor (about 5 mins drive).