A Beautiful New Property, Walking Distance to the Beach in Esperance WA!
Pet Let is expanding and we’re thrilled to list our first property in Western Australia at Esperance, the holiday playground for the Goldfields! With arguably the best beaches in the world, Esperance on the South Coast of Western Australia hosts an abundance of extraordinary beauty with some of the world’s most pristine coastline. Here swimmers, surfers, walkers, cyclists, photographers and those who simply want to relax can savour endless stretches of easily accessible beaches that boast the brightest, whitest sand & crystal clear turquoise waters.
This beautiful Pet Let property is brand new, with all mod cons, yet has been lovingly fitted out in a very comfortable ‘old world style’ by its owners – new kitchen, new bathroom, new floors, painted throughout, new lights, new blinds and a whole lot more. Absolutely everything is modern and new!! At the same time, its a peaceful relaxing oasis for you to recharge and relax and enjoy everything West Beach and the Esperance area has to offer.
Situated in a quiet cul de sac, this home is a short, 4 minute walk to the breath-taking West Beach, the first beach stop on the Great Ocean Drive. West Beach has a protected swimming hole and a beautiful scenic walk with plenty of photo opportunities. With its sweeping views of white sand and beautiful blue waters, you can look out to the far islands and completely forget that several thousand people actually live just around the corner. The many steps might be a problem for people with mobility issues, but they are good exercise if you’re reasonably fit. There is plenty of parking up the top and did we mention the views…?
A 5 minute drive away is Blue Haven Beach – a hidden treasure at the bottom of a winding staircase – tranquil turquoise waters and still conditions make this beach one of the most ideal for sheltered swimming. Take in the spectacular scenery from the viewing platform on your way down. Popular with swimmers and protected from the wind, the large rock is a popular sun-bathing spot after a swim!
And both West Beach and Blue Haven are dog friendly!
A short drive away is the spectacular Cape Le Grand National Park and the Esperance Bird and Animal Park. ‘Adventureland’ with its playground and miniature railway and an amazing skate park are on the Esperance foreshore. Or if you prefer a little retail therapy, Esperance with its speciality shops is also on your doorstep.
Less than 2 years old this beautiful new property is a fantastic holiday ‘home away from home’ for you and your pets.
- Beautiful ‘old world style and charm.
- 3 bedrooms including the master, all with built in robes.
- Cool new furniture and linen
- Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen.
- Brand new kitchen with stainless steel appliances (and beautiful Belling red cooker and Smeg kettle and toaster!)
- New bathroom with separate toilet.
- Laundry with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning.
- 42″ LED HD TV with Netflix and Stan
- Heritage style front verandah with comfortable table and chairs to take in the spectacular sunsets over a glass of wine!
- Entertaining area for BBQing and outdoor living .
- Established easy care garden setting with new fencing for dogs.
- Free WIFI! ADSL2 is installed at this property.
- Pet bowls are supplied.
For your fur-kids: We pride ourselves on being 100% pet-friendly so your fur-kids (dogs, cats, birds, you name it) are more than welcome – even INSIDE the house.
This property is fabulously located for the ideal beach holiday with your pets who will love this property! Ideally located on Esperance’s doorstep at West Beach, this is the quintessential holiday home for you and your pets.
- 3 Bedrooms:
- Master BR with 1 Queen bed
- Second BR with 1 Queen bed
- Third BR with 2 Singles
Please note that the property sleeps up to 6 people only.