Renovated Retro Style + Park Views
This Pet Let property has just had a full renovation – new kitchen, new bathroom, new floors (timber throughout except for wet areas which are tiled), painted throughout, polished the floorboards, new lights, new blinds, new toilet, and a whole lot more. It has come up beautifully!
Situated on an elevated corner allotment enjoying picturesque views over Lakala Reserve and the central township, this is a funky beach house with a retro/beach theme.
Property features include:
- 3 bedrooms all with built in robes.
- Cool new retro furniture
- Open plan lounge , dining and kitchen.
- Brand new kitchen with stainless steel appliances (and super sexy dishwasher)
- Renovated bathroom with separate toilet.
- Polished floorboards throughout.
- Laundry with washing machine.
- Split reverse cycle air conditioning.
- 42″ Samsung LED HD TV with brand new Samsung home theatre system.
- Loads of DVDs, books and games.
- Bullnose front verandah with cafe setting and gorgeous views to the reserve.
- Wide rear timber deck area for BBQ and outdoor entertaining – with cafe blinds. Views to the hills.
- Established easy care garden setting with new fencing for dogs.
- Free WIFI! NBN is now installed at this property. You can use up to 2GB per day!
Stroll to Boomer Beach, the Granite Headlands and Horseshoe Bay or wonder the shops on The Strand just 400m (approximately) for this ideally positioned holiday home.
Beach side of Port Elliot. Walk to all major attractions. Two lakes, one big fountain, childrens play equipment and the Port Elliot market every second Saturday across the road at Lakala Reserve.
- One BR with 1 Queen bed
- One BR with 1 Double bed
- One BR with Bunk beds (2x Singles)
Please note that the property sleeps up to 5 adults only (the top bunk beds are not suitable for adults).