Renovated Retro Style + Park Views
** All guests are welcomed with a bottle of SA wine and chocolate **
This 3-bedroom cottage is situated on the beach side of trendy Port Elliot, opposite the beautiful Lakala Reserve. The reserve has three ponds, fountains, kid’s play equipment, trees, ducks, and a market every second Saturday. It is a lovely location to walk the dogs or just enjoy the relaxing views from the house. The beach and local cafes, pubs, book shops, and more are a short walk away.
The property has a retro beach house theme and has a contemporary kitchen (with dishwasher), a new bathroom with a walk-in shower, and timber floorboards throughout. There is a big deck to the rear of the property (with a gas BBQ) and a porch to the front with a café setting.
Other features of the property include:
- 3 bedrooms all with built-in robes
- Open plan lounge, dining, and kitchen.
- Renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances (and super sexy dishwasher)
- Renovated bathroom with separate toilet.
- Timber floorboards throughout.
- Laundry with washing machine.
- Split reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Loads of DVDs, books, and games.
- Bullnose front verandah with cafe setting and gorgeous views to the reserve.
- Wide rear timber deck area for BBQ and outdoor entertaining – with cafe blinds. Views to the hills.
- Established easy-care garden setting with fencing for dogs.
- Wi-Fi with Netflix (Self-login)
Bedding Configuration (Sleeps 6):
- Main Bedroom: Queen Bed (Sleeps 2)
- Second Bedroom: Double Bed (Sleeps 2)
- Third Bedroom: Single/Single Bunk Bed (Sleeps 2)
The beds will be freshly made for guest arrival with sheets, pillowcases, and quilt covers. Bath towels, mats, hand towels, and tea towels are all supplied.
The backyard is fully fenced. The fence is dog-proof wire fencing and is approx. 1.2m high. The backyard is a garden. There is a big park across the road for dogs that love a good run-on grass.