Beautiful Sea & Lake Views – Sleeps 12!
Overlooking Lake Jagger and offering magnificent sea views of Encounter Bay through to Granite Island and beyond, this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, and 2 kitchen house has everything you need for the perfect getaway.
Upstairs and downstairs are like two completely self-contained – and very large – apartments. Each with their own full-sized kitchen, big living/dining area, and big deck! This house is perfect for two families to holiday together but still to have their own, completely separate and independent spaces.
Sleeps up to 6 Adults Only (top bunk beds are not suitable for adults).
- Main Bedroom – King Size bed (sleeps 2 in total)
- Second Bedroom – Double/Single bunk and Single bed (sleeps 4 in total – 2 in double and 2 in singles)
- Main Bedroom – Queen Size bed (sleeps 2 in total)
- Second Bedroom – 2 x single bunks (sleeps 4 in total – 4 in singles)
Minke Whale Beach Views at Encounter Bay is the place for you where we would love to have your fur-kids join in the family holiday fun. Pet dogs, cats, birds, etc are all welcome to stay and are allowed INSIDE the house!
The beds will be freshly made for guest arrival with sheets, pillowcases and quilt covers. Please BYO towels.
For you & the kids:
- Super comfy pillowtop mattresses throughout
- 2 x 47” HD televisions with Blu-ray players
- 2 full-size kitchens including a dishwasher in the upstairs kitchen
- 2 outdoor decks plus a sheltered outdoor bbq area
- 2 bathrooms including a bath in the upstairs bathroom
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning/heating upstairs & downstairs
- 3 secure parking spaces (2 garages and a carport – all with roller doors)
- Bunk beds (cos all kids love to sleep in bunk beds)
- Kid-friendly plates, bowls, cups, cutlery, etc
- Kids toy box including board games & puzzles
- Hicks Reserve at your doorstep where kids can burn off energy playing cricket or football while you watch them from the comfort of the deck drinking a glass of wine
If you only have 4 people in your group and you would like to rent the UPSTAIRS completely self-contained space only, let us know in the comments section of your booking enquiry. We can do a big discount on your booking! o
For your fur-kids:
We pride ourselves on being 100% pet-friendly so your fur-kids (dogs, cats, birds, you name it) are more than welcome – even INSIDE the house.
All we ask is:
- if your fur-kids are anything like ours and prefer to lay on the couch or bed, please bring a sheet or blanket to keep their fur off the furniture and bedding
- please clean up any mess your fur-kids make before you leave including cleaning up their poop from the yard
- please let us know if your fur-kids cause any damage so we can get it fixed ready for our next guest
Features provided for your fur-kids include:
- Food and water bowls
- Kitty litter and litter trays
- Fully fenced yard (Note: the fence overlooking Hicks Reserve is waist height)
- Hicks Reserve at your doorstep where dogs can enjoy a walk
- Fur-kids toy box