Coastal Vibe 4 bed, 2 bath Home – Short Walk to the Beach
* All guests are welcomed with a bottle of SA wine and chocolate *
Whether your next beach holiday will be an exciting adventure, or you just want to rest and relax under the shade of a palm tree with a good book, at our late Aldinga property, you can do either both!
This newly refreshed contemporary 4-bedroom home with its soothing coastal vibe is less than 400m away from Aldinga Beach. Sit back on the comfy leather lounge in the light and airy open plan lounge room facing large windows overlooking the garden and take in the tranquility.
Sliding doors in the living room open onto a fully paved and covered outdoor entertaining space to enjoy the tropical backyard vibe!
The property has all the mod cons: ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout (including all the bedrooms), NBN Wi-Fi, dishwasher, stainless steel appliances, washing machine/dryer combo, and more! It has lovely timber floorboards through the hallway and main living area and carpet in the bedrooms.
There are four bedrooms (sleeping a total of 6 people) all with robes. There are two bathrooms (the main bathroom with a separate toilet plus an ensuite to the main bedroom).
Bed Configuration (Sleeps 6):
- Main Bedroom: King Bed (Sleeps 2)
- Second Bedroom: Queen Bed (Sleeps 2)
- Third Bedroom: Jumbo Single (Sleeps 1)
- Fourth Bedroom: Jumbo Single (Sleeps 1)
The beds will be freshly made for guest arrival with sheets, pillowcases, and quilt covers. Bath towels, mats, hand towels, and tea towels are all supplied.
The backyard is fully enclosed with 1.8m Colorbond fencing for both big and small dogs. It has a large fresh grassed area and trees for shade. It is a secure and safe yard for pets and small humans!
Off-street parking is available. The garage is available for guest use.
Aldinga is famous for its magnificent views where the hills meet the sea. Gorgeous clifftop vistas show off the aquamarine water and fascinating rock pools which are a short 5-minute stroll from the house.
The shelter of Aldinga Bay provides some of the most wonderful snorkeling experiences in SA with no boat required at all. The sea life, amazing coral, pretty swaying seaweed, and rock formations along with the many walking trails with abundant wildlife and spectacular sunsets make this beautiful area naturally Instagram-ready.
The northern part of the beach has ALL day unleashed stretch of beach for pets at ANY time of the year. Aldinga Beach is also very well known for the drive on the beach which is especially brilliant for young families or those with mobility issues.
The fabulous Breeze Cafe, Aldinga Bay Cafe, and Sourc’d Wine Bar are just a 5-minute walk away while the Snapper Point Deli and Jimmies Pizza Bar are at the northern end of the beach.
Aldinga is the obvious choice to stay while exploring the McLaren Vale wine region which also provides a multitude of diverse dining options as well as an opportunity to hunt for treasures at the character-filled shops of Aldinga, McLaren Vale, and Willunga.
So many wonderful adventures await at this blessed and charming place.
- Aldinga’s main shopping hub is a 5-minute drive down the road.
- The Star of Greece fabulous restaurant and lookout is 6 mins away.
- The Willunga market and shops are 12 minutes away.
- Colonnades Shopping Centre is 17 mins away.
- Port Noarlunga with Hortas Restaurant and snorkeling and diving center is 20mins away.
- Brighton is 30 minutes away.
- Normanville/Carrickalinga is 30 mins away.
- Victor Harbor is 35 minutes away.
- The city is an easy 45 minutes away.
- If you are lucky, you will see a kangaroo or even a koala at the Aldinga Scrub down the road!