Renovated Lake Front Style w/ Pontoon
** Every guest is welcomed with a lovely bottle of South Australian wine and chocolate! **
This gorgeous property on the lake at Encounter Bay was fully renovated in November 2015. The reno included:
- a brand new kitchen (including massive kitchen bench with breakfast bar and waterfall end, new stainless steel appliances with dishwasher, double door stainless steel fridge and walk in pantry),
- two new bathrooms (one is a three room bathroom – shower/bath, toilet and vanity, and the other is an ensuite to the main bedroom)
- new stylish lighting throughout
- new flooring throughout (floating timber floor in living and hallway areas and carpet in the bedrooms)
- new plantation shutters in the main bedroom and slimline blinds and wooden venetian in the other rooms
- 4 panel bi-fold doors to create indoor/outdoor living to the lake
- internal courtyard makeover
- exterior makeover
- backyard makeover
The house has been fitted out with stylish new furniture, electrical equipment, appliances, kitchenware and artwork. All this work has transformed it from an average, ordinary house into a stunning, contemporary holiday home. We’ve also installed NBN WiFi (plus Netflix and Stan of course!) so there is free, high speed internet throughout the house!
The heart of the house is the open plan living, dining and kitchen area which overlooks the lake. The wall mounted slimline, HDTV is visible from all locations in this room (including the internal courtyard), and can even be swivelled to watch from outside! There is a solid timber dining table that seats 8 people, a breakfast bar that seats four, and leather couches to relax and enjoy the peaceful ambience of Encounter Lakes.
The front of the house has been completely overhauled with a crisp rendered finish, new oversized timber and glass door, contemporary colour scheme and landscaping. There is a garage with internal access to the house.
The house has three good sized bedrooms, two with walk in robes and the third with built-in robes. The main bedroom has its own brand new ensuite, a Queen bed, pendant bedside lighting, a walk in robe and plantation shutters for ambiance and privacy. The second bedroom has a queen bed with walk in robe and views through to the courtyard and the lake beyond. The third bedroom has two single beds (with built in robes). The first and second bedrooms have wall mounted HD TVs. All bedrooms have brand new linen.
This lake front property has its own pontoon and gorgeous views of the lake through to the hills from the open plan living area. New timber bifold doors open out on to a deck (with a pergola with lighting) and fully enclosed rear garden. Two kayaks/canoes are provided for fun on the lake. A full lap of the lake is a 4km return trip – so there is plenty of exercise to be had for those so inclined! The floating pontoon has a swimmers ladder for easy access in and out of the lake.
Features include: Split system Ac in the living room, dishwasher, double door fridge, LED lighting, and ensuite bathroom.
This property is 100% pet friendly and your cats and dogs are welcome both inside and out! There is a fully enclosed rear yard with good fencing.