Renovated 2BR Cute Cottage with LockUp Garage
Renovation just completed (August 2016) and landscaping is now underway. new photos to be up soon.
This cute little two bedroom pet friendly cottage is situated one house back from the river and within 5 minutes walk to the main street of Wentworth.
The cottage has just had a full renovation – top to bottom: new floors, walls (in some rooms), new windows, a new kitchen, bathroom, blinds, led lighting, and a big deck out the back to kick back and enjoy the Wentworth weather.
The features of the property are:
• Brand new kitchen with dishwasher and stainless steel appliances
• Main bedroom with queen bed plus pillow top – sleeps two
• Second bedroom with double bunk (double on the bottom and single on the top) – sleeps three
• Brand new quality bed linen, quality quilts and electric blankets on all beds
• Living area with brand new wall mounted Full HD TV, DVD, stereo (with bluetooth) and led lighting
• Dining table to seat 6
• Brand new heating/cooling air cond system plus new ceiling fans in bedrooms
• New undercover outdoor living area with table for 6 and gas BBQ
• Big double garage – great for boat or cars
• Secure rear fencing for dogs and kids
Walk to the river, the pub (there are three in town but our favourite is The Crown for lovely, inexpensive meals), the Artback Cafe and many other Wentworth Attractions.
There are two boatramps within 800M – one on the Murray and one on the Darling. Walk to the river – just 200m to public access area.
The backyard is fully fenced with 1800 high colourbond so it is secure.
The property is available for short term holiday rental from 26 August 2016.
Discounts available for longer term rentals of a month or more.