Big House with Views and Fab Pop Culture Vibe
* All guests are welcomed with a bottle of SA wine and chocolate *
Immerse yourself in the warmth of the pop-culture inspired Hill Valley Holiday House in Encounter Bay. Perfect for 2 families or groups of friends, this spacious 2-storey house features 3 separate living areas, 4 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms…and 2 gumball machines (although these might not be as important as the sleeping arrangements).
This recently updated holiday house (new owners & managers), also offers a Nespresso coffee machine (so you can have a brew-tiful break!), free WiFi and streaming services (including Netflix and Disney+), a range of DVDs, as well as current Board Games, a new chess board games table, and even some sneaky ocean views from the indoor dining area and outdoor patio area, in addition to a range of other features
Throughout the home you’ll find a nod to pop-culture over the last few decades, from quirky artwork and décor, to a few little sweet treats – to make your stay just that little more special. When you leave a review (hint, hint) tell us about all the pop-culture references you could find – there are a few ‘hidden’ references to look out for in the artwork!)
Perfect for a Summer get-away with the friends, working from “home” for the week in-between relaxing with family on holidays (that’s what we’re doing as we type up this description), a base for Whale Watching, a girl’s weekend away (with lots of personal space too), a relaxing winter break, or for absolutely no reason at all…. Hill Valley Holiday House connects you to the Fleurieu Peninsula and a memorable time away.
Here are some of the fabulous features of this fascinating house:
– 4 bedrooms for up to 8 guests
– 3 Spacious and separate living areas to accommodate different families, ages or those just needing some space (our family of Star Wars loving introverts really love the ability to have their own zones for parts of our vacation time)
– Free WiFi throughout the house (sure, we all want to unplug, but just in case you need it, the WiFi is here for you)
– Free Netflix and Disney+ on both TVs
– Scenic outdoor patio and dining area, with two-way ocean views (limited, but still lovely)
– Private cul-de-sac location with onsite parking (there is 1 garage parking space if you need it too!)
– Reverse cycle air conditioning (heating/cooling)
– Main bathroom with shower and large spa bath
– Laundry with washing machine, dryer, ironing board and iron (as well as a clothes line and drying rack)
– Full Kitchen and amenities, including a dishwasher, coffee machine, microwave, fridge, milkshake maker, sandwich press.
– Master Bedroom with King bed, walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
– Second Bedroom another large room with Queen bed, walk-in wardrobe and reading nook
– Bedrooms 3 feature two single beds and built-in wardrobes
– Bedrooms 4 with Queen bed
– Self check-in via digital access keypad at the front door
– 5-minute walk to join onto the Heysen Trail (corner of Kings Beach Road & Jagger Road)
The bedding configuration (sleeps 8) is as follows:
• Bedroom 1: King (sleeps 2)
• Bedroom 2: Queen (sleeps 2)
• Bedroom 3: Single x 2 (sleeps 2)
• Bedroom 4: Queen (sleeps 2)
The beds will be freshly made for your arrival with sheets, pillowcases and quilt covers. Please BYO towels.
The rear yard is fully enclosed with 1.8M high colourbond fencing. Your well-behaved dogs are welcome inside.
Please note, due to the owners severe allergy, cats are not permitted at this property (check out our other cat-friendly Pet Let properties).